All Customer Owned Skates
All outside customer owned skates will be inspected at the front door. In order to be approved they must be:
- CLEAN – please clean them BEFORE arriving at the rink.
- RINK SAFE – NO bolts sticking out side of wheels or excessively worn wheels or wheel stops.
- ALL WHEELS – must be attached, no spaces allowed.
- NO skates can be worn into or out of the building!
- Skates intended for toe stops MUST have toe stops or plugs on BEFORE entering the rink. We seek to maintain the condition of our floor by preventing skating plates from digging into the floor. Rollerblades and outdoor wheels must be cleaned before entering the rink. Rollerblades must have all eight wheels. This helps to protect the plastic coating used on our wood floor. NO exceptions will be made.
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
PLEASE NOTE: Fog and Strobe Lights Are Used In Our Facility!
- NO Food Or Drink are allowed to be brought into the building.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE AT ANY TIME.
- All patrons must report any injuries to the management, regardless of the severity.
- Not responsible for accidents . . . Skate at your own risk!
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence, will not be permitted on the premises.
- While skating; no pushing, fast skating, playing tag, or suddenly stopping at any time on the skate floor is permitted, Unless instructed otherwise, as these actions will jeopardize the safety of other skaters.
- Skaters (and guests) are expected to conduct themselves as Ladies and Gentlemen.
- No profanity. Repetitive profanity and foul or abusive language will lead to suspension from the building.
- No in-and-out privileges. Once you leave you MUST re-pay!
- No one is allowed in the skate room, behind the snack bar, or in the DJ booth.
- No standing still on the skating floor. Do not climb over the wall or benches. No sitting on tables.
- All refreshments (food and drinks) must be consumed in the snack bar area.
- NO GUM CHEWING ALLOWED.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES.
- NO SMOKING in the rink. State law prohibits smoking by anyone under the age of 18.
- Skaters (and guests) are to be neatly groomed; clothes neat and clean.
- Socks Must Be Worn With Skates, We Sell Them Here!
- No skates/rollerblades to be worn ENTERING OR LEAVING the building.
- NO CARRYING OF CHILDREN WHILE ON SKATES AT ANY TIME
- NO GUM ALLOWED!!
- No hats.
- No spaghetti straps
- Girl’s shorts/skirts must be fingertip length.
- No “sagging”.
- No low-cut shirts.
- No tube tops.
- Clothing with inappropriate slogans will not be allowed.