Official Contest Rules
ALL SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO SKATE@FIREHOUSESKATE.COM
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Firehouse Skate T-Shirt Design contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to anyone.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that have never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The prize is a $100.00 in gift cards and a free t-shirt with the new design.
- The winning design will remain the property of Firehouse Skate, and will not be returned to you. Firehouse Skate may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning design may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest
- The contest begins on October 14th, 2019.
- The entries must be received online @ Skate@FirehouseSkate.com or dropped off at Firehouse Skate by 5 p.m. on October. Oct 27, 2019.
- FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- The entry may be drawn or printed on 8-1/2” x 11” paper or the entry may be any of the following art file formats if submitted electronically: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD. (Dimensions: 12″ x 12″)
- Use of the Firehouse Skate logo is permitted.
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- If your entry is selected as the winning entry, the winning contestant who created the winning entry will receive $100.00 in gift cards and a free t-shirt with the new design.
- Firehouse Skate reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of Firehouse Skate N Play.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry with this form, and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Firehouse Skate. I agree that the entry I submit becomes your property and that the entry will not be returned to me.
I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I have copied anyone else’s work in preparing this entry, and if I win this contest, I will pay back the award to you and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Firehouse Skate and their respective officers, directors, employees, suppliers, licensors, contractors and agents against and from any loss, debt, liability, damage, obligation, claim, demand, judgment or settlement of any nature or kind, known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, including without limitation, all reasonable costs and expenses incurred including all reasonable litigation costs and attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to claims, complaint, action, proceeding or suit of a third party, that arise or relate in whole or part to the contestant’s entry.
I agree that if I win the contest, I authorize the use by you, without additional compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that you deem appropriate.
I agree that if I win this contest, $100.00 in gift cards and a free t-shirt with the new design is fair and adequate compensation for my contest entry.